CITY OF GENESEO, RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS!
Fall Clean Up Days:
Ward One: Monday, October 23
Ward Two: Tuesday, October 24
Ward Three: Wednesday, October 25
Ward Four: Thursday, October 26
See ward map below to find your ward
Each City Ward will have ONLY ONE DAY FOR PICK UP. Residents must have their items out by 7:00 a.m. on their designated day listed above. Items must be out by the scheduled time above as the trucks will only pass by each residence once.
Regular scheduled refuse collection will not be changed due to Clean-Up Days
To help in this effort, please observe these guidelines:
- All items must be placed at the curb or along the street. Large items such as furniture will be picked up if placed at the curb or along the street. Carpet must be rolled and tied in sections no longer than 6 feet.
- Lumber will be taken but should be no longer than 6 feet. Items such as lumber, eave spouts, bags, etc. MUST be separated into individual piles.
- NO CONCRETE OR BRICKS WILL BE PICKED UP. NO SHINGLES WILL BE PICKED UP.
- NO TIRES WILL BE PICKED UP.
- NO APPLIANCES WILL BE PICKED UP.
- NO TOILETS WILL BE PICKED UP.
- NO WATER HEATERS, TELEVISIONS, FAX MACHINES OR COMPUTERS WILL BE PICKED UP.
- Small items must be containerized. Cardboard boxes should be kept dry prior to pickup.
- Choose containers carefully. All containers will be taken unless marked "SAVE".
- Containers must weigh no more than 50 pounds each.
- Papers must be placed in plastic bags or bundled tightly with strong string or cord. Shredded paper must be bagged.
- Plastic bags must weigh no more than 20 pounds each.
If you should have any questions or concerns, call Geneseo City Hall at 309.944.6419.
Thank you for your attention to the details of Clean-Up Days.