From November 2009 to April 2019 , Geneseo’s Wind Turbines …
- Have generated 63,117,820 kWh. This is enough generation to power 5260 typical homes for a year
- Have had an average total operating availability percentage of 96%
- Have reduced coal burning by 76,973 tons
- Have reduced sulfur dioxide emissions by 6,311,782 tons
- Have reduced nitrogen oxide emissions by 5,441,191 tons.
- Have reduced carbon dioxide emissions by 14,956 tons
See the Wind Turbine project gallery below to view the turbine installs from start to finish.