- Comments not related to the original topic, including random or unintelligible comments;
- Profane, obscene, violent, sexual, or pornographic content and/or language;
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, color, age, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin;
- Defamatory statements or personal attacks;
- Threats to any person or organization;
- Solicitation of commerce, including advertising of any business or product for sale;
- Conduct in violation of any federal, state, or local law;
- Encouragement of illegal activity;
- Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems;
- Spam or links to other sites;
- The promotion of services, products, or activities not related to City business;
- Content in support of or opposition to political campaigns or ballot measures;
- Information about a user that is private or personal; or
- Content that violates a legal ownership interest, such as a copyright or trademark.
A comment posted by a member of the public on any City social media site is the opinion of the poster only, and publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the City, nor do the comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the City.
Please be advised that content or posts on City social media sites that relate to City business may be a public record subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act.