The City of Geneseo will answer Facebook inquiries during business hours of 8 am to 4 pm Monday through Friday.
The City of Geneseo regrets the cancellation of the July 3 Thrill on the Hill which included its annual Fireworks Display due to weather. The fireworks will not be rescheduled this year. We hope you will join us for next year’s celebration!
Please remember to sign up for CodeRed for any emergency alerts!
To access Council Agendas, scroll to the bottom of this page and click “Council Agendas.”

Boards & Committees

The City of Geneseo has a Plan Commission and a Zoning Board of Appeals. These two boards handle requests for variances or changes with items that fall under the  Zoning Ordinance. The Police Pension Fund Board and the Police Commission Board are the Boards that are utilized by the Police Department.  If you have any questions regarding the Zoning Ordinance Boards or the Police Department’s Boards please call City Hall at (309) 944-6419.